Summit trail cabin construction

old mountain man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Construction is well underway on the Summit trail warm-up cabin near Whitecourt. Many thanks for all the volunteer help.
The previous cabin was destroyed by fire caused by a human source.

Attachments

• CDY_0017.jpg
    CDY_0017.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 257

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well this volunteer is sure sore and tired today from the weekend's work. Do you have any pics from yesterday Don?

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for fixing my pic Fernie !!! We are at it again this weekend if anyone is intersted in helping out. Hope to get the front porch & roof on, skirting installed, tin on the roof, insulation and 1x6 installed on the ceiling and windows & door installed. Looking for any help we can get guys to get this project wrapped up before the snow flies...

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thanks for fixing my pic Fernie !!! We are at it again this weekend if anyone is intersted in helping out. Hope to get the front porch & roof on, skirting installed, tin on the roof, insulation and 1x6 installed on the ceiling and windows & door installed. Looking for any help we can get guys to get this project wrapped up before the snow flies...

You are very welcome. I don't know why those other ones are there??????????

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[h=2][/h]The New Summit Cabin is Under Construction!
This past spring, we lost our Summit Warm-up Cabin due to a fire and we have started construction at the same site. There’s a lot of work to do in order to have the Cabin ready for the upcoming season and to also allow us time to trail clean.
Here are some work-in-progress pictures of our dedicated volunteers in action building the replacement Summit Cabin. Great work! Looking good!

Top Bottom