Summit teaser...

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets hope for some better snow conditions this winter and just to get ya thinking have a look at this teaser...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC5Pyvs4kBw[/media]

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AAAAHHHH I needed that,I was just startin to shake,Yes I have a drug problem and my drug of choice is Sleddin!

Attachments

• DSC01150.jpg
    DSC01150.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 28

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dam why you guys gotta play that stuff, now i gotta go home and drink beer while sitting on my sled in the garage making motor noises. winter can't come soon enough days are getting shorter.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey dobir we might have to get out there and explore a little this year. Im building a cabin in eureka in the next year for my family so the accommadations could be nice and cheap

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey dobir we might have to get out there and explore a little this year. Im building a cabin in eureka in the next year for my family so the accommadations could be nice and cheap

Hey Milton

Don't forget your friends up north gonna have to check it out with you guys. And yes i'm inviting myself....:d:d

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dam why you guys gotta play that stuff, now i gotta go home and drink beer while sitting on my sled in the garage making motor noises. winter can't come soon enough days are getting shorter.

Fire it up.....then you get the Imax edition; comes with sound and smell.:d I have the first 2 films; and if you are looking for vids with alot of technical boondockin' without any big turbos or chute pulls these vids are it. Hangfire is awesome.:beer::beer:

Top Bottom