Summer Rims and Tires

RazorSVT

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Here's my 14 F350 Platinum levelled on my winter wheels/tires. 20x8" 305/55/20 Duratracs.

Spring is coming and am pretty sure I'm ordering the Fuel Nutz 20x9" wheels in Chrome.

I don't really want to stick with a 35x12.5 much rather a 35x13ish like the 325/60/20 Duratracs.

What other aggressive tire options would I have in that size? Think I would have any issues with that rim in a +20 offset? Bushwacker extendafender just came back from paint so they will be going on as well. Would like your inputs!

lgallant

Reaction score
I have used pretty much all the different off road tires. The duratracks never held up for me off road... They have either gone flat or started to seperate. I have always gone back to the toyo M\T as i have never had an issue with one. They are not the quietest on the highway but that didnt matter because they never left me stranded anywhere. The bf goodrich mts are not to bad but they are not as aggressive and they throw rocks like crazy. I run a 2005 dodge 3500 diesel and a 2014 2500 gmc. hope this helps.

RazorSVT

Reaction score
you can get 35x13.5x20 in almost any mt tire. toyo, kumho, nitto, etc.

They aren't really that common. Toyo open country mt, nitto mud grapplers, nitto Trail grapplers, Pro comp, Mickey Thompson all doesn't come in that size. Bfg and Dick opek does but not interested in those. Does anyone else know what others do that I'm missing?

looking for 325 in a 20 though not 18.

RazorSVT

Reaction score
I have used pretty much all the different off road tires. The duratracks never held up for me off road... They have either gone flat or started to seperate. I have always gone back to the toyo M\T as i have never had an issue with one. They are not the quietest on the highway but that didnt matter because they never left me stranded anywhere. The bf goodrich mts are not to bad but they are not as aggressive and they throw rocks like crazy. I run a 2005 dodge 3500 diesel and a 2014 2500 gmc. hope this helps.

Thanks for your reply. I've used Duratracs on both trucks now for 6 years and have never had an issue using proper rotation. Also don't do too much off-roading anymore. The toyo mt's don't come in the size I'm after and the bFgs that do are not aggressive looking enough.

dodgeram18

Reaction score
I just did a quick search on where i got my last tires from and i was surprised that all the good tires dont offer 35x13.5x20 only these two all terrains no mt's
Coast 2 Coast Wheels
Coast 2 Coast Wheels
unless you find a secret stash somewhere maybe its 35x12.5 or 37x13.5 or there were some 325/60/20s and that is 35x12.8x20 sorry bud i didnt know tires were tough to find the 13.5 wide unless you step it up to a 37.

RazorSVT

Reaction score
I just did a quick search on where i got my last tires from and i was surprised that all the good tires dont offer 35x13.5x20 only these two all terrains no mt's
Coast 2 Coast Wheels
Coast 2 Coast Wheels
unless you find a secret stash somewhere maybe its 35x12.5 or 37x13.5 or there were some 325/60/20s and that is 35x12.8x20 sorry bud i didnt know tires were tough to find the 13.5 wide unless you step it up to a 37.

Ya I think a lot discontinued now. Guess I'll be back with the Duratracs. I love the duratracs just pricey.... Ah well, gotta pay to play. :)

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Run a set of Open Country MT's 35 x 12.5 x 20". I don't run a bunch of offroad either and get awesome life out of the tires.. Ran the last set to 73,000km's. Have to jump up to 37's to get the 13.5 though..

pizalm

Reaction score
Ya I think a lot discontinued now. Guess I'll be back with the Duratracs. I love the duratracs just pricey.... Ah well, gotta pay to play. :)

I put muteki trail hogs on my f350 last fall. Pretty much identical to the duratracs but a little cheaper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to Fountain. They were quite a bit cheaper than everyone else by several hundred in my case. Free rotations and flat repairs for the life of the tire too.

I priced the muteki's too and they were less than a hundred bucks cheaper.

RazorSVT

Reaction score
Ok guys, I know negative offset sticks outwards and positive inwards and that stock mine is +40. For a 20x9" and Duratrac 325, which offset will guarantee no rubbing? Options are +1 or +20. Sticking out is no big deal because I have bushwacker 2.5" extenda fenders to install. I just don't want rubbing.

Top Bottom