Summer Mods

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys im looking at adding a SLP Y Pipe and Pipe to my 09 M8 to go along with my MBRP Can, and was just wondering what is the best place to deal with in Edmonton and to get the best price. Also would like some input on a couple other mods i was thinking about. I was looking at the Arctic Cat M-8 & F8 "BOLT ON" 15HP Performance Kit by RK Tek and was also looking at RK Tek Arctic Cat Diamond Drive Clutch Kit. What can anybody tell me about these pros and cons.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure that T&T powersports can get you all you need , and they will ship it right to your door. I will be the first to say they are easy:eek:

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys im looking at adding a SLP Y Pipe and Pipe to my 09 M8 to go along with my MBRP Can, and was just wondering what is the best place to deal with in Edmonton and to get the best price. Also would like some input on a couple other mods i was thinking about. I was looking at the Arctic Cat M-8 & F8 "BOLT ON" 15HP Performance Kit by RK Tek and was also looking at RK Tek Arctic Cat Diamond Drive Clutch Kit. What can anybody tell me about these pros and cons.

pipe kit, speedwerx air horn and rage cage reeds is the key,...
gimme a call at t&t powersports... names murray.

Top Bottom