Suggestions, Grave Flat's or Hummingbird

Cklink69

Reaction score
Hi All,

First post, great site!

Ditched the kids and headin' out for the weekend for our anniversary, want to hit a new spot this year. Was thinking either Grave Flat's area for trips into box canyon and ruby falls, or going to Hummingbird and do onion creek and area etc. We haven't been to either yet, will eventually get to both :)

Just asking for suggestions and opinions, just the two of us in a RZR 4. Flat's and Winching not an issue, but these things don't work well in water to the armpits. I run riverboats, and know most of the rivers are up this year - just wondering how the Cardinal will be at present for that thing. Heard Hummingbird got hit pretty hard this year as well so not sure which one to go to.

Suggestions?

Thanks!
Garett

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't been to humming bird but I have been to Grave Flats a few times and it's pretty beautiful out there with loads of trails. You might want to consider Grave Flats since rumor has it that some of the trails out there, Ruby Falls in particular, are being shut down after this season. I have no prrof of the closure but have friends that work for SRD who say that it is very likely true.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hummingbird , canary trails are closed for trail repair, last time i looked on srd site. onion lake trail was open. and yes you need to stay on the trail, you could also try cut-off creek trails.

Canamkurt

Reaction score
I think srd site says hummingbird is now open? I was out there in June and was disappointed to find them closed.

Where is grave flats? Or cut off creek?

Top Bottom