Sugar Bowl (david thompson)

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still not much snow thru nordegg area, but can a guy manage to wiggle his way into "sugarbowl" do you still take the dump road in or is there a better way.

** any interest in getting a few people to do this run?
:beer::beer::beer:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never went into there but that was the route I tried not enough snow when I tried heard its best to wait till march to get in there

Premier Lodge

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has been out to Sugar Bowl recentley? We are planing to go out west of Rocky Mountain House next weekend or if you have any better advice on the area. Thanx.

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has been out to Sugar Bowl recentley? We are planing to go out west of Rocky Mountain House next weekend or if you have any better advice on the area. Thanx.

Would think its that good out there right now, best place would be where ur at lol.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if they got any snow at all, it would be dangerous riding , always is at the best of times. by the looks of nordegg camera they never got much of this snow, road was bare.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I have been working everyday up high on the backside of Baldy and there has been absolutely no new snow out here for quite awhile. The last two storms have totally missed Nordegg. Good luck.

Top Bottom