stupid people

chad123

Reaction score
thanks to that guy who was riding the mid 1990s yellow summit down main streets in lewis estates west edmonton!!!! its idiots like you that are wrecking the sport for everyone else, grown a brain and at least ride in the fields or slowly down the back alley to come and go not as fast as you can down the street infront of cars!!!!!

thanks alot!!!!:mad::mad::realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks to that guy who was riding the mid 1990s yellow summit down main streets in lewis estates west edmonton!!!! its idiots like you that are wrecking the sport for everyone else, grown a brain and at least ride in the fields or slowly down the back alley to come and go not as fast as you can down the street infront of cars!!!!!

thanks alot!!!!:mad::mad::realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:
track him down and let him know or his parents if it was a kid. maybe they will beat him the oil got it last night

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks alot!!!!:beer::beer::d:):beer::p:beer:

Sleding never existed in Lewis Estates to begin with. How could a yellow Summit be wrecking it for everyone else. Why not already say that Weibo Ludwig wrecked pipeline bombing for everyone. LOL.

To you guys that relate drinking to this occurance, give your heads a shake.
That's jumping to conclusions.

Last edited:

chad123

Reaction score
not but for the guys likemyself that leave right from my house and leave town!!! there is no need to be a jack@** about it driving down the main street.

(Sleding never existed in Lewis Estates to begin with. How could a yellow Summit be wrecking it for everyone else.) what do you mean about this overbore?

we all know that people already dont like us near town so lets piss people off some more(by ripping down the streets) so we are more limited to were we can ride, thats make complete sence!!!!:rant::rant:

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well since sledding in edmonton is illegal neways i dont think he ruined much. lol. aslong as ur neighbours know it wasnt u, u should be fine. since we are jumping to conclusions...he was prolly a terrorist :alol2:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man i love living in a small town. Kids ride there sleds past my house every day and i love it because i used to do the same thing when i was a kid and i like to see what kind of iron is around town. I have to say that the people that ride sleds in kitscoty are very respectful and don't rip through town.

kpelsma

Reaction score
well since sledding in edmonton is illegal neways i dont think he ruined much. lol. aslong as ur neighbours know it wasnt u, u should be fine. since we are jumping to conclusions...he was prolly a terrorist :alol2:

HAHAHAHAHAHA right on!!!:alol2:

jeffg463

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Taking a quick spin down the back lane is one thing, but driving on the main streets with cars coming and going is just plain poor judgement. It makes people call the cops and brings attention to all sledders, soon they'll be a crack down, and it puts us all in a poor light. I grew up in a small town and drove from my back yard to wherever.... But now I live in the Big City, it's NOT the same, so ya give your head a shake.

Top Bottom