stupid FAWKIN theives are getting brave in GP

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well this mornin i went and fired up my pickup for my mornin hunt loaded all my gear up then ran back inside to grab my other jacket in the 10 mins i was inside someone went through my truck stole my wallet, my gun but left all my tools and the $500 helmet sitting on my seat, god help the bast@rd if i get ahold of him he may have taken one rifle but there are many more in my safe to take care of the useless p.o.s if anyone in the GP area sees a older 444 marlin wood stock with a 3x9x40 bushnell scope missing one sling nub please let me know thanks

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
That's terrible. Maybe the theives will shoot themselves by accident !
Definitely want to report the rifle stolen

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup the case and gun were locked, but the gun was purchased at a gunshow after the regisration was finished so it wasnt reggied under me and the reipt with the serial number was in...... you guessed it.....my stolen wallet ugh why cant people just quit buyin crack and buy there own shat i told the cop that if i found him i couldnt promised what kinda shape id leave him in suprisingly he was understanding

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My friend had his truck robbed in G.P last week. Had all of his hunting gear stolen, including rifle.
That night he went to sleep pissed off. In the morning he woke to his garage door wide open, and thieves had stolen a bunch of stuff. While stealing stuff in his truck, they took his garage door opener too. He didn't even think to look for it . Go right now and check your truckm. Unplug the garage opener until you can reprogram the button.

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya my buddy had the same thing to his brother a few days ago this town is goin to sh!t i dont have a button for my garage so thats not an issue it just kills me tho who does that on a busy street while the truck is runnin with the owner 50yrds away? ill be settin my trail cams up around my property and will be taking care of the situation myself cause apparently the cops could give a crap to help , and officer showed up 3 hrs after i called walked around the truck took a statment then drove off

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
same thing happened to my friend. cops showed up 3 hrs late, took a statement, then never heard from them again. i hope he took my advice and set up his helmet cam in his garage, and left his garage opener plugged in. they must have been spooked cause there was stuff in the driveway still. they got scared and left. not sure if they have been back yet.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And who is buying this stuff??? Make those bastards hurt, you find out real quick who sold it!

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The grab and dash has been very popular as of late ...

Ya I was talkin with the girl at my bank about it she was sayin 9 vehicles on her street were broke into in one night! That's insane these guys obviously have some very large testiculars I just hope the return

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Ya I was talkin with the girl at my bank about it she was sayin 9 vehicles on her street were broke into in one night! That's insane these guys obviously have some very large testiculars I just hope the return

The crackers are cold and hotel rooms are expensive if you miss cut off at the shelter.

JBDoo

Reaction score
Time to bait them....you might not get the same guy, but at least you'll get one of them.

jazzman

Reaction score
yup fawkin transient town again! it used to be only when it was busy! mind my spelling folks. Windows smashed out of a couple trucks around our shop last night! change and radar dector taken like wow!

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya it's gettin pretty rediculous as of lately everyone I've talked to says theve at least known of one recent so needless to say I baited my pickup and now I'm sittin and waitin they better pray the cops find them before I do

Top Bottom