Stratchona County Trails

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just read a story in the Sherwood Park News that the county is looking into a snowmobile trail system. County sees a need for this for a long time. Jackie Fenske brought it forward so we can thank her and the others for letting this get started. Not a done deal by far BUT a really good start. County to meet with snowmobile groups and see what is needed to make it happen.
Nice to see BUT is it to Late?? Looking to have something in place for next year.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Just read a story in the Sherwood Park News that the county is looking into a snowmobile trail system. County sees a need for this for a long time. Jackie Fenske brought it forward so we can thank her and the others for letting this get started. Not a done deal by far BUT a really good start. County to meet with snowmobile groups and see what is needed to make it happen.
Nice to see BUT is it to Late?? Looking to have something in place for next year.

let me know when the public meetings & all that are, I'll be ready to come out with you....

Reactions: RXN

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i read that too..seemed a little vauge..but at least it sounds like they didnt forget about us..maybe its time to get something rollig again soon.

Al "ley Cat"

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trail system?= $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ .I remember when i was able to sled in the ditch in stra county.Than the hammer came down on us ! It will be the same old thing, give us money and we will promise you the sky !

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Any new or more info. I have had NO CONTACT from the county yet.:confused: Guess we will be the last to know

Top Bottom