STOP RIDE AND SELL From Polaris

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone owning a turbo RZR please read this... your machine could catch on fire or have engine damage... no fix as of yet...
Polaris has taken there turbo model off there web sites too cause of this...

Attachments

• 13680921_10154370842831057_5074793519502731574_n.jpg
    13680921_10154370842831057_5074793519502731574_n.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:

WarrenG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That will ruin your riding season! Hopefully this is being recognized by Poolaris before any serious injuries/fatalities. Manufacturers try to delay recognizing these type of problems until their hand is forced. That's gotta be tough to swallow for anyone who has bought one of these models and now is being told to park it because there isn't even an available fix yet.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Something seems a little fishy. These two problems don't seem like they'd be very difficult to release a fix for - reflash the ECU and add a hose clamp. There must be something else going on that Polaris doesn't want to admit.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Something seems a little fishy. These two problems don't seem like they'd be very difficult to release a fix for - reflash the ECU and add a hose clamp. There must be something else going on that Polaris doesn't want to admit.
You never know I know it is important for the 2016 models to be not ridden due to safety issue's but that sucks for the people the laid out that coin. As far as something else going on could it be litigation??

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You never know I know it is important for the 2016 models to be not ridden due to safety issue's but that sucks for the people the laid out that coin. As far as something else going on could it be litigation??

I was thinking more along the lines of a more serious defect that they could be embarrassed about. ...admit to the minor defect and secretly fix the major one when you bring it in for the recall.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Then again, I guess it wouldn't take very long for that kind of info to leak out.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I was thinking more along the lines of a more serious defect that they could be embarrassed about. ...admit to the minor defect and secretly fix the major one when you bring it in for the recall.

Kind of like the class action suit a few years back with the Yamaha Rhino where the "fix" was wheel spacers?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am sure if you know the owner's know I have owned a lot of polaris products and the few recalls there were were dealt with quickly

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The turbo rzr was plagued with issues since day 1 . Popo simply rushed it to market too soon ....
They know how big and lucrative the dune market is ,and wanted to keep advancing .

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is not a RECALL... its a safety thing... every manufacturer deals with it as quickly as possible.... if it was a recall they would know of a fix already....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a terrible time for this to happen to the popo flagship turbo model. Just as canam unveil the mighty X3 game changer.....
Hmmmm , luck ....I think not! Big $$ at stake here.....!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be careful if you ride one of these ..... Yikes !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its funny one safety bulletin comes out and everybody freaks, working in the auto industry you guys should see how many stop sale and stop driving bulletins come out on cars and trucks, its a weekly thing and yet no one freaks out. owners will get a letter you take it to the dealer the reprogramme the ecm and bang your good ride. should happen as soon as their engineers get the software written.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a terrible time for this to happen to the popo flagship turbo model. Just as canam unveil the mighty X3 game changer.....
Hmmmm , luck ....I think not! Big $$ at stake here.....!

I have heard the delay into the 2017 turbo may be something to compete with Brp and Cat

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm expecting it'll be the same as what they did the new Ace 900 with a longer, wider chassis for more room for the plumbing and heat control, and not to mention just plain more control.

Still, it's not like Polaris to completely drop a flagship like that from their website as if it doesn't exist. Somethings going on in lawyer land. Hell, the 900 Fusion lasted two seasons... jus' sayin.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm expecting it'll be the same as what they did the new Ace 900 with a longer, wider chassis for more room for the plumbing and heat control, and not to mention just plain more control.

Still, it's not like Polaris to completely drop a flagship like that from their website as if it doesn't exist. Somethings going on in lawyer land. Hell, the 900 Fusion lasted two seasons... jus' sayin.
yeah...possible I sure if the dealers know about legal stuff they cannot pass that on I was told more hp

Top Bottom