Stop by and say hi....

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
If your going to the sportsman this weekend stop by and say hi to Kevin from Rapid Revolution (who is a sponsor on the site) he has a huge booth that looks awesome, a bunch of Outlaws lent him bikes for the show.
He can hook you up with almost anything you want ....and cheap too :D

IMG_3544.jpg

IMG_3545.jpg

IMG_3546.jpg

IMG_3543.jpg

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Murminator was there lots of good deals and interesting wanna have items at the show? I would like to find one of those child harnesses that you use to strap a kid to yourself for quadding. So far the only place I have seen them is on ebay. Have you got any more pic's from the sportsman show?

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
that blue one is kevins (rapid rev's) super quad. it is/was a grizz 660

686 big bore, high compression piston. 6" lift, 28" mudzilla's, and many many more things on it.

i went for a ride with him one time and he broke trail. after about 2 hours i was getting pretty tired. thinking to myself, why am i so tired i'm not even breaking trail. then i looked behind mine and noticed the 4 foot wide swath of destruction compared to his 2 tire tracks. he wasnt breaking trail, he was just showing me which way to go. lol.hhhmmm 6" lift on a honda.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Murminator
You working the booth with Kevin? I will be there on saturday and will stop by and say Hello!Completly missed his booth at the sled show,Hope he gets a better location!
catmando!

steveo

Reaction score
Hey Murminator was there lots of good deals and interesting wanna have items at the show? I would like to find one of those child harnesses that you use to strap a kid to yourself for quadding. So far the only place I have seen them is on ebay. Have you got any more pic's from the sportsman show?

There is a guy on outlawatvclub.com selling one.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was down there.. the booth was downstairs.
talked some with one of the fellers there about the truck.. heh says that thing gets 50+mpg.. thinking of buying one for a hunting buggy since its not a ATV you can use it the whole day if you want to change locations (cant drive atv's with guns on after dusk till 12pm).. dunno exactly who i was chatting with though missed the name. there was a couple guys there .. nice people.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was down there.. the booth was downstairs.
talked some with one of the fellers there about the truck.. heh says that thing gets 50+mpg.. thinking of buying one for a hunting buggy since its not a ATV you can use it the whole day if you want to change locations (cant drive atv's with guns on after dusk till 12pm).. dunno exactly who i was chatting with though missed the name. there was a couple guys there .. nice people.

Might want to check your regs. It's been a few years but last time I checked they deemed any 4 wheel drive vehicle was an ATV.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so my ford ranger is a ATV?

That is correct. Same as my 2500 Dodge 4x4. At least it used to be in the hunting regs. I have not checked that law for quite a while. If your on your way to hunting camp and your guns are in cases, not problem. If your driving around in a 4x4 truck with the gun sitting there that's considered an ATV.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just checked the regs online. I guess they changed it:
[Exceptions: motor boats, as well as four-wheel-drive vehicles and motorcycles registered in accordance with the Traffic Safety Act.] Among OHVs, include the following kinds of vehicles when they are designed for cross-country travel as described above:

four-wheel drive or low pressure tire vehicles,
motorcycles and related two-wheel vehicles,
amphibious machines,
all-terrain vehicles,
miniature motor vehicles,
snow vehicles,
minibikes, or
any other means of transportation that is propelled by any power other than muscular power or wind.

Although the last definition of an OHV seems weird.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack this thread.

couleeman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey murm, what would a set of those rims that are on the green KingQuad (in the first pic) run for an 07 Kawi?? They match the ones on my truck almost perfect.

Top Bottom