Stolen!!!!!!

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stolen this morning October 31 2013 2013 FORD F150 FX4 6.2l black w/red accents BDS 6" lift, Fuel maverick 20x9 rims, 35/12.5/20 toyo ATII tires, Royalty Core RC1 grille with ford logo, MBRP exhaust system. contact RCMP or Jared if this truck is seen!!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 799
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 797
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 801
  • 1013422_10152991136680327_524801601_n.jpg
    1013422_10152991136680327_524801601_n.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 798

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have tried a few things I even have a buddy in the RCMP put out an alberta wide search on the truck. I know I had a call from an airdrie RCMP telling me his detachment has 7 officers on the hunt and several other detachments in the area are making this there priority so that was very very positive news from the RCMP

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss.PS 94 said these truck's don't have the PATS system anymore?
Is that true? WTF? Factory anti theft systems wont stop every criminal, but it should stop most
of them. If the big 3 spent afew buck's on reliable anti theft systems it could save the general
public 10's of millions in insurance claim's.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya unfortunately they have a system called Microsoft sync wich if the cell phone is connected will track it. You can also call mapquest or Microsoft and get them to try and locate it but that's been a no go in the past. Ya its brutal atleast with GM and onstar they could track it and shut the vehicle down. They need something cause these trucks are getting stolen all over the place.

Squatchxp

Reaction score
we have tried a few things I even have a buddy in the RCMP put out an alberta wide search on the truck. I know I had a call from an airdrie RCMP telling me his detachment has 7 officers on the hunt and several other detachments in the area are making this there priority so that was very very positive news from the RCMP

If it gets to the NWT, I"m on Hwy patrol all the time. I'll keep my eyes out and send an email to the other members.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss.PS 94 said these truck's don't have the PATS system anymore?
Is that true? WTF? Factory anti theft systems wont stop every criminal, but it should stop most
of them. If the big 3 spent afew buck's on reliable anti theft systems it could save the general
public 10's of millions in insurance claim's.

Whats an Iphone cost? It has a better tracking device than a 80,000$ truck,,, WTF If Ford WANTED they could make the thing un stealable very easily.... Sell less trucks that way though. Sorry for your loss hope you get it back in one piece.

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So do they still have PATS or no? cuz I just assumed my '12 Raptor has it....if not i'll be getting some form of immobilizer....

I unlocked it with the key once, after locking it with the fob, and it wouldn't allow the engine to crank until i locked, then unlocked it with the fob....were the keys left in her?!

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The key has the encoded chip into it but keys were all locked up in dealership. Judging by the truck left running with the smashed out steering column I'm guessing there getting these trucks started pretty quickly. with any vehicle your better to have an immobilizer system any vehicle can be stolen now a days there truly really isn't a good theft system out there. Thinking a Dummy truck might be in order it seems like these trucks go missing after they are advertised online it's like the guys put out a shopping list and go hit dealerships with the done up trucks.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seen on the tube, theives can get an unlock device from the internet for $5, unlocks your doors etc. in and out quick. if you have a remote start, generally there is a key within a few inches of the steering colum. really not much security at all.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya it's brutal for security stuff in trucks even on star now is faced with the whole "privacy issue" and ismaking it harder for them to track vehicles as well

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also watch for any of these parts listed on kijiji. These losers might have plans to part the truck, you never know.

bspot

Reaction score

Seriously, a stolen truck their priority? I doubt it.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. We had a pick up stolen from our shop this summer. Luckily we had a GPS modem unit in it and gave the rcmp the website to track it and they had the truck back in a couple hours. It is a cig pack size and you can't even tell its in the vehicle.

Top Bottom