STOLEN!! White Diamond Editiion GMC Sierra and a whole bunch of tools

jaredvh

Reaction score
On Wednesday night somebody broke into a family member's shop in Strathmore and made off with almost all the tools in the shop, assorted used car parts, a bunch of woodworking tools from the shop next door and a 2009 White Diamond Edition GMC Sierra. The truck has Harley Davidson mud flaps and Harley stickers in the back window. It is lowered slightly and has 10000kms ish (he never drove it). OnStar was not activated so they can not track it. Bring back the truck and you can have your broken crackpipe that you left behind. Haha. They obviously knew what they were doing and spent some time there. They put up cardboard in the windows so nobody could see what was going on inside, went thru everything including the built in vacuum canister (looking for hidden money maybe?). Here is the stolen vehicle Kijiji ad.

STOLEN REWARD!2009 GMC Sierra 1500 Truck White Diamond Edition - Alberta Cars For Sale - Kijiji Alberta Canada.

Edit: Oops, Sorry for posting in the wrong forum, I suppose this should have been in anything goes.

Last edited:

jaredvh

Reaction score
Well I guess they found the truck today in an empty warehouse in High River. From what I've been told it appears to be unharmed.

vincerayp

Reaction score
We did find the truck a little time later,Turns out the guy that stole it was the guy the cops gunned down in calgary in april.(Carma is a Bitch)

Top Bottom