Stolen Sleds & Trailer

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, if one suspects that the sleds & trailer someone is in possession of is stolen.....who should one contact? RCMP, crimestoppers?.....???

Again, not 100% sure if it is stolen but quite sure. Also one would want to be anonymous because of possible retaliation of suspect.

Please don't start preaching about doing the right thing.....one wants to do the right thing but one also need to protect the family and property. This is why one needs be cautious and stay anonymous.

Last edited by a moderator:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, if one suspects that the sleds & trailer someone is in possession of is stolen.....who should one contact? RCMP, crimestoppers?.....???

Again, not 100% sure if it is stolen but quite sure. Also one would want to be anonymous because of possible retaliation of suspect.

Please don't start preaching about doing the right thing.....one wants to do the right thing but one also need to protect the family and property. This is why one needs be cautious and stay anonymous.

tell them your name is bogger, you should get instant service(all points bulliten), police cars may be surrounding you shortly with guns drawn(for your protection? )
in all seriousness, get a plate #, make and model of trailer and sleds. phone it in and see if any stolen reports match. otherwise there could also be a reasonable explanation.

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can stop a cop or call it in without saying much more, but if it is stolen, you can not take the chance that it will stay around long, and I sure any help would be apreciated by the legal owners
You can P.M. me with the info and I will make the call, this will keep you right out of it so there will be no future issues

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
cant be crimestoppers till asked about by police .... still needs to go through cops first....

my understanding is that crimestoppers will place a report with police/rcmp on behalf of a caller....

mind you it is sunny and +6C so speeding tickets will generate more cash today than a sled recovery...

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my understanding is that crimestoppers will place a report with police/rcmp on behalf of a caller....

mind you it is sunny and +6C so speeding tickets will generate more cash today than a sled recovery...

OK thanks for the info it never used to be like that .. either way as long as they get the bastages its all good

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have a vin? If so, try this site If I plan on buying a vehicle of anykind, I run the vin through here first.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK thanks for the info it never used to be like that .. either way as long as they get the bastages its all good

now andrew i have been calling you in every weekend for the last few months. ;):beer:

Top Bottom