Stolen sled deck ramp

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's just frustrating that we can't trust everyone and the ones that do take our stuff don't seem to care how much grief there causing, like hello I need that to load with its not yours to use, and if u were able to get your sh!' there with out my stuff, then why do ya need it now, stop being so cheap and search kijji for a good deal if you can't afford new. I guess I'm going to have to put everything away and try and lock it up like fortknox. Lol

Highmaintenence

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shameless! I always worry about that crap because the dick heads that pull this chit know were gonna be gone a while...I lock my tarp/s, clamps, and ramps just because it seems we can trust nearly nobody...shame really!

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always lock my ramp to my deck with a bike lock. Not full proof but slows down the lazy criminal. Suck that you have to do that though.

Last edited:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, no, no.....paralyzed for life from the neck down! :D

No, because then society will have to pay to take care of them. I agree with OCC, gone completely, we don't need them around for any reason, the world will be a better place.

Sledders stealing from sledders - fawkin' disgraceful. We lock our junk all the time but really shouldn't have to. I thought we were "one big family", its a shame these thieves call themselves sledders.

To the responsible party(s): You are stealing from people whose assistance you may one day require on the hill. Guess you better hope that Karma doesn't come calling when you really need help.

Remind yourself about that before your greasy little hands walk off with someone else's property next time.

Top Bottom