Stolen sled deck ramp

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was riding Lucille in McBride today, had a good day until I got back down to the staging area to find some other fning snowmobiler felt he need the ramp form my sled deck and nothing else. All i have to say you who ever u are I hope slip and break a leg when you use it because you just cost me $300 for no reason other then your an ass.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I had a deck, I was always nervous coming back to the staging area. Would my ramp be there? How about my superclamps? With the trailer, I'm a little more secure, but I know there are Richardless pieces of chit everywhere, and there morals are quite faint. Sucks some lowlife stole your ramp, but at least they didn't feel the need to knock out a window to see what was inside.

raven-lunatic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about that "mighty", I had my RZR stole off my sled deck right in front of my house in Revy,but they were nice enough to leave the ramps still attached to the back of the deck,rolled it down the street,up a small bank and into the back of a pickup!!!
The ramps must not of fit in their pickup!!

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The bad thing is that he was not alone either, so there are 2 or more guys who know what went on and still happened, sorry about your luck.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I always put my ramp back under the deck and lock the tailgate so this doesn't happen cause you just can't trust everybody any more

AGREE 100% just takes a few minutes to put ramp back under the reck and lock it up or put back in bax and lock it in

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I could catch em in the act just once. Main reason I run a cable lock through the trailer hitch and deck. To the aholes that ripped it off I hope while your loading you give a little to much go off right side and plant your forehead into the back corner of the deck snapin your neck and killing you instantly. Here's hoping karma kicks ya in the head.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didnt or cant lock ramp in the box of your truck? That sucks that its gone, feel for ya.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What low lifes...Good to know though as I usually just back down on mine and head out...Think maybe now I will take 2 minutes and lock it up.

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You gotta lock everything up. I had all my jerry cans stolen in mcbride years ago. Learned my lesson. Had my truck broken into in Blue River and stole my credit cards, now I take my wallet with me every ride. Alot of low lifes out there for sure.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always put my ramp back under the deck and lock the tailgate so this doesn't happen cause you just can't trust everybody any more

That's what I do as well. Sad that it has to be that way, but if guys keep buying stuff they know or suspect to be stolen; creeps are gonna keep stealing stuff.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some azzhat borrowed my ramp one day to load their junk and put it back on my truck. How did I know this? Well they must have been having issues putting it back on my truck and dropped it against my tailgate gouging it. Thanks a lot, glad my ramp can be of service.

%50 of the time I put my ramp away, usually when in quieter staging areas where there isn't a lot of activity. Bigger staging areas I leave it out as I figure the sledding community is a little more responsible but these days you never know and maybe its not even a sledder. I do have a cable lock that I have but rarely lock it to the deck.

Guess I will make the effort to store it if the ramp thieves are out there.

Top Bottom