Stolen----REWARD!!!!!

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
[h=2]Stolen Rifles[/h]
Last night my husbands truck got broke into in Drayton Valley, it was parked in the Bronco Slickline Services parking lot.

Items stolen included the following:

Savage Axis camo edition .243 with redfield scope
Remington grey and black model 570 .22 with scope both in camo carrying cases
hp silver laptop with windows 8 and black hp carrying bag
camo duffel bag with hunting gear including his camo pants, camo gloves, a mossberg knife set, a bone handled knife with his name engraved on it, blue moto x ball cap, a UFC touque, metal mulisha black etnies, his win card, apple iphone 5 charger, 2 doe deer tags and a game bird license.

We are offering a reward for returned items of $1000.00 or anyone who knows anything, or if you hear of anything, please email rachellebarth@hotmail.com. Thank you.

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
thanks, sometimes people are ignorant!! nothing I dislike more then a thief!! kinda ends our hunting season now.....damn people.

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
must be, I have no idea!! He isn't too impressed today, and he wants his stuff back, but chances of that are slim, but he also wants a name.....boys!!! lol

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
must be, I have no idea!! He isn't too impressed today, and he wants his stuff back, but chances of that are slim, but he also wants a name.....boys!!! lol
Some DV crack head is probably getting high right now at Ricky's expense. I've lost my fare share of property to DV crack heads over the years. Just ask Rick. Sorry for your loss and hopefully you guys can recover the hunting season.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's to bad we not allowed to set a bear claw trap in a vehicle in this country. You know the kind that would take a thief's arm off. I suppose Alberta would look pretty weird with all the one armed scum bags walking around. But then again they might have such a hard time holding their crack pipe and lighting it with one hand that they might have to quit being a no good for nothing stinking thief.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
None of it gets sold to people they don't know. It stays in the ring so to speak. Maybe 20 or 30 associates. Half of it will be traded for dope. The other half for cash. There's no more gun registry, so unless there caught red handed, nobody will be checking serial numbers on the guns. The deer tags will be tossed. You can get replacement tags and such as well as a WIN card. Pretty hard to hunt without a gun though :(. I don't have enough faith left in humanity to leave anything of value in my truck. Lots of times I even leave it unlocked to save the hassle of a broken window. Not sure if anybody else has done this but I have plans made for the day I capture a thief fuggin with my Sh!t... It involves zip ties and a phone book.

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
yeah I know it stays in there own group so to speak.....I have also lost faith in humanity. Five years ago his dirt bike was stolen out of his garage, and the RCMP didn't even write it in the report......so they are so much help as well!!! We know we can replace some of the items, and insurance is going to cover some, but there are a few he will never get back, and I think those are the ones that bother him the most. He had a knife with his name engraved on it. Since his bike was stolen five years ago, he mad locks EVERYTHING up!! bikes, quads in garage changed together, friggin bolts everything down......but I think as time went on he just thought it wasn't going to happen. When I was in drayton a few weekends ago, we stayed at his shop with him, and I hauled in everything from my truck, cause I dont trust anyone, and he was like oh don't worry no one is going to touch it here, over time you forget and those feelings pass, thats when you get hit again!!

Funny thing is, these people never get caught, rcmp don't do anything, write up a report and thats it, so every time they get away with it, there going to keep doing it.....and if we do anything about it, then we are in the wrong.....oh that guy broke into my house, i beat him with a bat, and he walks away while I go to jail.....we live in one screwed up world!!!

Thanks for all the replies, I hope no one has to deal with this.....I guess I know what yo buy my husband for Christmas now!!

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drayton valley sucks! they'll steal your truck at a light as your sitting in it. One of our field guys had his led light bar stolen off his truck which was parked right infront of his trailer that he was sitting in. Their balsy out there and only getting worse.

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rcmp are paper pushers. Better late and never recover attitude. Costs too much money to investigate when they can be giving out tickets all day. Sorry about your guys luck. Im a hunter and that would def bring me down. My old man and I alwqys bringbout stuff indoors now since these punks have been steeling random **** around the neighborhood and if leave my sled ij my truck its literally backed up against a fence or building tight with pressure into the box. Someone stole my turbo I dont know what id do. But it wouldnt be good lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Top Bottom