Stolen! Polaris General

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stolen from a Boswell residence near Creston BC. 2016 Polaris General. When this happens to anyone it is horrible, but this situation makes me LIVID. The owner is simply one of the best, most genuine humans on the planet. Please keep your eyes open for it. Blue, aftermarket Rims and tires, Speedemon Light bar in front.

I would super appreciate it f everyone could keep an eye open for it and call RCMP immediately even though we all would like to chop body parts off of the thief.
Nathan.jpg

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whoops I stuck it in the wrong spot. Feel free to move it if need be.

oldrzr

Reaction score
I know where there coming from. I had my 2014 RZR 1000 stole on Wednesday a.m. Went to work at 4:40 a.m. and she was gone. Called the RCMP and they came over at 5:15 a.m. and had an interview with me. By 5:50 a.m. they had found it about 3 miles out of Wetasiwin. They cut the ignition wires but couldn't get it started and !#$^&* up all of the electronics in the machine. Insurance company is already looking at writing it off due to them pulling it that far. Will find out next week. Arff i quess we will have to put a date to riding out around Prairie Creek next year.

Top Bottom