stolen from revy

clifford the big red dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well It happened again 2 sleds were stolen from smokey bear on monday night. A new m8 and new xp with a single axle trailer. Make sure that you guys lock that stuff down and make it as difficult as possible oh ya put insurance on I know that it is more money but when its gone how much will it cost you. Oh Ya who ever has stolen these sleds or any others don't ever let me catch you I not sure if I can be held accountable and For you guys from toon town I will keep my eyes open and hope to see you back in revy

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats chitty sorry bought your loss. its guys like that that make a guy scared anytime you park anywhere that your sleds will still be there when you return. i always try to park backed up to a fence or wall with buddies or walls beside you so that if they wantem at least they may have to work like beaches to get them:mad::mad:. hope you find them.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
well it happened again 2 sleds were stolen from smokey bear on monday night. A new m8 and new xp with a single axle trailer. Make sure that you guys lock that stuff down and make it as difficult as possible oh ya put insurance on i know that it is more money but when its gone how much will it cost you. Oh ya who ever has stolen these sleds or any others don't ever let me catch you i not sure if i can be held accountable and for you guys from toon town i will keep my eyes open and hope to see you back in revy

man that sucks.......just when things in revy were settling down a bit!! Lock 'em or loose 'em.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Well It happened again 2 sleds were stolen from smokey bear on monday night.

That really sucks have you got any pics you can post and we will be sure to keep an eye out for your stuff .... and if we find them we will be sure to extend your greetings to the a**h*les for you!:beer:

clifford the big red dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will try to get ahold of the guys in saskatoon and see if there was anything different about the trailer or the snowmobiles that we can post, thank-x guys just remember lockem and you still might lose'm

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes that does suck,i had 2007 f350,four place trailer and 4sleds stolen last year from in front of my house,never found sleds but rcmp found my truck stripped down in sask. seven months later

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a sheet deal! Makes you wonder what the hell our world is turning into. Be great to catch these sort of guys man.....a hundred years ago they used to hang horse theives and there wasn't too many of them roaming around....same should go for someones toys!

switchbackfst

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOSERS!! why can't they get jobs-buy toys-and scrounge money to use the toys like all of us!!!! low life losers!!!!!

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks man,i know the feelin so hope you find them and the losers who took em.:beer:

kelwar

Reaction score
That sucks sorry to here that did you have the des keys out? if you did thats good cause they will have to spend a little more money to get them to work again! I am tempted to buy some gps tracker things and stick them on my sled so at least maybe you would be able to find the sled again.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for around $400 bucks you can get a GPS tracker and it costs 40 buck a month I think to have it monitoried. I would really like to make a bait sled. I think the cops should have GPS on there sleds and park them out in plain view. one in sicamous-revy. or put 6 guys in an inclosed trailer (they have to stop sometime lol) if we put the fear of god in them would they continue to do what they do, steal our sleds-trucks.

we must catch them and have some justice!

dooski

Reaction score
I was in Revy last weekend and stayed at Powder Springs Inn and the last nite I could not sleep on their rock hard beds and decided to go sleep in my truck about 1:30 am. About 3:00 am some guy tried to break in my truck, he had no idea that I was in there. First he pulled on the rear door handle and that woke me up, then proceded to pull on the drivers side handle and by then I was staring at through my side window and you should of seen the look on his eyes, he then ran away as fast as he could. If I had a bat or a gun I would have dropped him right then and there. I don't get why people can't leave stuff alone. But as I was falling a sleep I did see 3 cop cars go by checking things out.:realmad::realmad::realmad:

dooski

Reaction score
Yah no kidding, maybe I should have used a taser gun to hold him there till the cops showed up.

Top Bottom