stolen bike!!!

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
saturday night we think between 2:00am am sunrise both our locked sheds were broken in to and a 2004 yamaha yz 250 with a metal mulisha decal kit was stolen. the s***Y thing is we think it is somone who knows us and were the bike was kept. early saturday day there was a black chev 1/2 ton that we noticed driving slow around our subdivison about 5 times then left then this morning on my way to work looks like someone ditched the truck on the side of the road all smashed up. its just anoying how they can into our yard with every one home. so if any one sees a this bike let me know thanks.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
saturday night we think between 2:00am am sunrise both our locked sheds were broken in to and a 2004 yamaha yz 250 with a metal mulisha decal kit was stolen. the s***Y thing is we think it is somone who knows us and were the bike was kept. early saturday day there was a black chev 1/2 ton that we noticed driving slow around our subdivison about 5 times then left then this morning on my way to work looks like someone ditched the truck on the side of the road all smashed up. its just anoying how they can into our yard with every one home. so if any one sees a this bike let me know thanks.

What a drag! I can't imagine how PI$$ED off you must be right now. :mad::mad::mad: Sorry for your loss and maybe post some pics of the bike so we can all keep our eyes open. Good luck!:beer:

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The thing that pi$$es me off is its my little bros bike and we put a lot money into it it was a nice bike. now we have to fight with insurece to get all our money back. if i ever catch somone in my yard there will be hell to pay. there is way to much money in toys lock in those sheds and now nothing is safe cause they know its there.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The thing that pi$$es me off is its my little bros bike and we put a lot money into it it was a nice bike. now we have to fight with insurece to get all our money back. if i ever catch somone in my yard there will be hell to pay. there is way to much money in toys lock in those sheds and now nothing is safe cause they know its there.

THAT SUCKS!! you should get a german shepherd to protect your toys! i have one and when people stop to steal something , the dog barks the car doors slam and they leave! works everytime!

couchrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats sucks big time. I cant stand people that think they can just take what you have worked so hard for. I feel for you and think I live close to your area so I will keep my eyes and ears on the lookout for you. Wish you all the best in your search and with the insurance co. :mad:

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thank for the support we're out west of stony so eyes pealed. we have a dog but the lazy s*** just barks at usless stuff and sleeps trough everything else.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thank for the support we're out west of stony so eyes pealed. we have a dog but the lazy s*** just barks at usless stuff and sleeps trough everything else.

yah lots of dogs like that. They were probably petting him while they stole the bike. lol I'll keep my eyes peeled though good luck.

iluvdirt

Reaction score
that sucks, I know just how you feel... I had my bike stolen in august:mad: but it was stolen from a parking lot so I wasn't quite as invaded as you!!! but hold out hope tho, my bike was recovered last month!! its a bit effed up and got pretty beat by the losers who took it but it wasn't insured for theft so getting it back like that is better than no bike at all!!!
good luck!!!

Top Bottom