STOLEN - 2013 Polaris Razor

hammerhay

Reaction score
[h=3]STOLEN - 2013 Polaris Razor[/h]

2013-05-12 - Sometime between 1:30 A.M. and 6:00 A.M. on Sunday May 12, 2013, unknown culprit(s) stole a 2013 Polaris Razor from a residence in the 300 block of Pearkes Drive in Revelstoke, BC. The Razor was removed from a flat deck trailer.

The Vehicle Identification Number is,4XAXT9EA5DB609162
Anyone with information on this offense, please contact the Revelstoke RCMP detachment at 250.837-5255, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.

Case number: RV2013-1515

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
even if the theives are caught nothing will happen to them..good luck getting the Razor back

Jay-crf450r

Banned
Reaction score
even if the theives are caught nothing will happen to them..good luck getting the Razor back
that's very encouraging!! what a nice guy,,this owner is probally heart broken right now, maybe some encouragement would be more suited, like hey dude, I see this in alberta where ever I am, ill follow them for ya until I run outta gas and if given a chance ill leave my 9" shank in the tire.. sorry for you loss, at the start of summer..

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had my quad stolen last year and it makes you feel sick/angry and ruins your entire season. I really hope you get your RZR back soon and they catch the low lifes.

hammerhay

Reaction score
it's actually not mine but some friends of mine who ave two very heartbroken little boys at home right now:( some people are just nasty and don't think of their actions!...but yeah if people could watch out for it that would be great!

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's very encouraging!! what a nice guy,,this owner is probally heart broken right now, maybe some encouragement would be more suited, like hey dude, I see this in alberta where ever I am, ill follow them for ya until I run outta gas and if given a chance ill leave my 9" shank in the tire.. sorry for you loss, at the start of summer..

Actually I am a nice guy and I did wish him good luck.. the laws and the courts are a joke and that is a fact!. so many sleds and quads get stolen every year

hammerhay

Reaction score
you are right about the laws sucking for sleds and bikes getting stolen...the criminals have more rights than the person who lost it! btw my post wasn't meant towards you it was meant towards the person who stole it.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really do hope it is found and in one piece. people work really hard for their toys and the bad guys just come along and take them.I park my sleds in the garage every night no matter what!. if the theives don't see them they don't take them. A cop friend of mine told me that and so far it has worked for me. out of sight out of mind.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
any accessories or markings that make it stand out from all the others out there? looks really weird to be crawling around under a machine looking at VINs

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck on seeing it again. A co worker had his 900 RZR stolen last fall in Dawson all the RCMP could say was ATV theft is high in this area and you probably won't see it again - maybe a little more RCMP presence needed.

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude that sucks!!! I very much doubt it will end up this far north, but I'll keep my eyes peeled. If you/ they were closer, I would lend my commander for the weekend so the riding didn't get ruined.

Best of luck.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck on seeing it again. A co worker had his 900 RZR stolen last fall in Dawson all the RCMP could say was ATV theft is high in this area and you probably won't see it again - maybe a little more RCMP presence needed.

speaking of which...not to steal a post but my buddy was pissed when stopped at a road block and cop/fish wildlife guy checked his vin... i'd be like go a ahead and thank you maybe we can get some back... not sure how true but remember that big slide 3-4 years back that took out like 50 snow machines... maybe in revy???? I heard most of the machines were not claimed at the rcmp station... what does that tell you?!!! and that reminds me time to insure the machines again...

tpollon2

Reaction score
Hammerhay
Total B.S. Cannot stand those kind of a holes!!!! When u get your ride back or a replacement consider these! 100% LOCKABLE!!!!!
SuperClamp.Net: Manufacturers of the Industries Leading Snowmobile and ATV/UTV/SPYDER tie-downs.

STOLEN - 2013 Polaris Razor

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KtfI58kor...4u415o/s400/2013+Polaris+Razor+4+seater_2.jpg2013-05-12 - Sometime between 1:30 A.M. and 6:00 A.M. on Sunday May 12, 2013, unknown culprit(s) stole a 2013 Polaris Razor from a residence in the 300 block of Pearkes Drive in Revelstoke, BC. The Razor was removed from a flat deck trailer.

The Vehicle Identification Number is,4XAXT9EA5DB609162
Anyone with information on this offense, please contact the Revelstoke RCMP detachment at 250.837-5255, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.

Case number: RV2013-1515

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 224
Top Bottom