stolen 2008 RZR

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my borther had his 2008 RZR stolen in FSJ a week ago is it red /black and grey camo with a crome duck on the hood had a cd player in it he has offerd a reward for its return if u are thge one or know the were abouts let me know and I will pass the info on no questions asked no cops need to be involed

jasonrev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sad thing is if he would have got his hands on the theif, he would have been the criminal not the theif. That's how f'd up society is these days. It may be a little barbarick for some people's taste but if your caught steeling you should get a few of them sticky fingers cut off. My great grandpa was pretty notorius for taking taking a few thiefs hands to the chopping block and threatening to cut fingers off. He never got anything stolen after that. It's funny how when your crimes have real consequences, you don't seem to commit them. :rant:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The sad thing is if he would have got his hands on the theif, he would have been the criminal not the theif. That's how f'd up society is these days. It may be a little barbarick for some people's taste but if your caught steeling you should get a few of them sticky fingers cut off. My great grandpa was pretty notorius for taking taking a few thiefs hands to the chopping block and threatening to cut fingers off. He never got anything stolen after that. It's funny how when your crimes have real consequences, you don't seem to commit them. :rant:

Isn't that the truth!:d:d:d

Top Bottom