Stolen '05 Ford SD3500 QC

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy who's working in the Draton Valley area had his truck stolen Sunday evening 6:30pm from the Ceaser's Inn parking lot in Drayton Valley. It's a grey '05 superduty 3500 quad cab diesel with 8" procomp lift, 37" procomp tires on 18" motometal rims. There is a grey arctic cat head decal in the middle of the back window and cage off road decal across the top of the front window. Truck has Manitoba plates. Derek is digging around to try and get me a pic to post as well but thinking his camera was in the truck.

Anyone know where the rumored chop shop in the Drayton area is?

rwjk0

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have heard that alot of things that go missing in that area seem to make their way down to the Sunchild Reserve. Only Hearsay though. Sorry to hear about the chitty luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats just how I read it the first time, had to go back and make sure it was what is was, than I made it official

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the truck has been found and the only way to identify it was by the vin number. The thieves lit it on fire.

joeboo73

Reaction score
i wish they lit mine on fire all they did was sh*t on the seats and took my stereo

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well they just side swiped mine and went home for super. Deductible to fix a dent may as well been a replacement. Thought albertans could drive or had cahouna's if they couldn't

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
crazy wheeler didn,t you say in a previous post gm should get there sh!t together and fix their theft issues,maybe ford should too:d:beer:

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
crazy wheeler didn,t you say in a previous post gm should get there sh!t together and fix their theft issues,maybe ford should too:d:beer:

Nope that wasn't me. Ford's have always been the easiest to steal because the chipped key feature wasn't used in the trucks till '09.

Top Bottom