stock tunnel mod

marcush

Reaction score
hi there . looking for some ideas on moding my stock tunnel? better boards already, looking for ideas on the azz end! pics would be great! thanks for any help. oh ya 08 nitro mtx

Uzeste

Reaction score
I cut mine my self, works really good in the deep powder. Sled wont float out anymore

Attachments

• DSC01311.jpg
    DSC01311.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 133

Big A

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should check out Woodies and Evan3000, they both have some tunnel mods that look pretty good. The only thing you'll have to watch is the jumping, even with extra stiffening after I cut mine and modded it, it still bent, I'm now going with a CR.

Uzeste

Reaction score
:dMy wheels are 8" for APP in saint albert I believe and I am running a freedom axle sled and wheels are forsale it ya want it.

powder79

Reaction score
timber sled, better boards cat rails

Attachments

• Tb2.jpg
    Tb2.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 136
  • Tb1.jpg
    Tb1.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 128

marcush

Reaction score
thanks! this is exactly what i've been looking for . what drop brackets? is it still quite solid?

powder79

Reaction score
I'm running timber sled drop brackets right now, waiting for oft racing to make there's it is going to be the same size as stock and use stock holes but way lighter. it seem really solid reinforced the crap out of it and using oft racing drop brackets i think will also strengthen the tunnel

SNAFU

Reaction score
BDX Bumper from an Actic Cat 1M. The 1M and Nytro tunnels are the same width. The nytro running boards are wider so it takes some triming and re-work of the edge cap to make everything fit. Timbersled skid and drop brackets.

The Better Boards are a huge improvement over stock. No more slipping. The tunnel mod and bumper seem plenty strong.

I am currenty working on an under tunnel exhaust.

Attachments

• Nytro Tunnel 1.jpg
    Nytro Tunnel 1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 116
  • Nytro Tunnel 2.jpg
    Nytro Tunnel 2.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 121

powder79

Reaction score
did u mod your tunnel extension on your nytro's? or was that part of a kit? looks tight.

there was no kit for what I did. I also kicked the tail up a few degrees. oft racig was going to do a kit then the 2010 came out.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi there . looking for some ideas on moding my stock tunnel? better boards already, looking for ideas on the azz end! pics would be great! thanks for any help. oh ya 08 nitro mtx

At the show Rat sled had after market running boards that had the kick up and the running board looked awesome as there wouldnt be any snow build up. They were $480 and looked awesome.

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out ratsled.com under tunnel accessories, by far the best tunnel mod I've saw yet. This is the one that is talked about above.

Top Bottom