Stock 2011 RMK 800 155

YukonSloMo

Reaction score
So tomorrow I go and get talk to the dealer about trading in my 2004 RX1 for a 2011 RMK 800. No Pro just the RMK...I suspect it will be a good sled!

Happy to be in the Poalris stable again...although the last time I rode it was an Indy..in 1999 and I crashed and burned....because I was stupid.

Double fracture of my R ankle, dislocated foot and broken fibula....and assorted soft tissue damage....

Took me a year to walk again...but I did! Now at 50 years of age....I am getting a new sled and hopefully a new job!

Wish me well...RMK here we come!

YSM

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So tomorrow I go and get talk to the dealer about trading in my 2004 RX1 for a 2011 RMK 800. No Pro just the RMK...I suspect it will be a good sled!

Happy to be in the Poalris stable again...although the last time I rode it was an Indy..in 1999 and I crashed and burned....because I was stupid.

Double fracture of my R ankle, dislocated foot and broken fibula....and assorted soft tissue damage....

Took me a year to walk again...but I did! Now at 50 years of age....I am getting a new sled and hopefully a new job!

Wish me well...RMK here we come!

YSM

Congrats on the new ride,I have the same sled and have no complaints what so ever.

Top Bottom