Still in my sleeping attire

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am proud to say, that for the first time in a LONG time I did absolutely nothing today, and am still wearing my sleeping attire. I ate, drank and wasted my time on my pc and accomplished NOTHING. I even watched some Family Guy, Simpsons, 2 Star Wars episodes and one of my zombie movies Land of the Dead.

I am proud of being a lazy bum, and look forward next year when I can do the same thing on this 3rd Sunday in September.:woohoo1:

There I said it,..

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am proud to say, that for the first time in a LONG time I did absolutely nothing today, and am still wearing my sleeping attire. I ate, drank and wasted my time on my pc and accomplished NOTHING. I even watched some Family Guy, Simpsons, 2 Star Wars episodes and one of my zombie movies Land of the Dead.

I am proud of being a lazy bum, and look forward next year when I can do the same thing on this 3rd Sunday in September.:woohoo1:

There I said it,..

Some old dude with a ton of wisdom supposedly once said...."A man has finally learned to live when he can spend his entire day doing absolutely nothing and not feel guilt".
Sounds sort if goofy but when you think about it, he's right. If I spend my day doing nothing I feel guilty for wasting it. Screw that....back to the Forum. :beer::d

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With all your time today you should be the Top Poster on here for today:)

Well I have been swapping between a bunch of other forums, and I would rather read, learn and research topics that I have on the go. Besides typing is work, and as I mentioned, today was a nothing day :)

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet, last sunday was mine. Not totally by choice, kind of hard to do anything after a good long night :d

They are nice once in a while.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I wouldn't feel guilty either, I went quadding till about 1:30 today and I had alot of things I should of been doing. Im very behind at work and was going to go in and get caught up all day. Well Im there now, getting semi caught up, but I would of been futher ahead if I didn't go. But theres only a few more trips left. Time to start working on the sled..:)

BIGFOOT

Reaction score

There I said it,..

Yup.... Kick back & relax, Maybe get one of them assumable mortgages...Let them assume U making payments ! :d:):beer:

Top Bottom