Steering relocation kit?

sever84

Reaction score
Just wondering what the Nytro guys think of them and if there are any OFT dealers in the central alberta area that I can get one from. Im running the 180MCX kit and looking to run a 162 track for next season, if that helps. Thanks for the help everyone.

ROBERTSONYAMAHA

Reaction score
They are great. We are an OFT dealer, but don't stock the OFT Steering relocation kit. We sell and use the one from CR Racing, have em in stock. They do the same thing as the OFT at a fraction of the price. - Cody

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How does it work great? A better feel or does it help with steering effort. Been tossing the idea around of adding it this season. Run a motion bar for first couple seasons and now running a forward mount powermadd riser, to me that is foward just about the same amount now.

E&S

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Using the OFT relocation kit will make the steering post more vertical, getting rid of the big swing feel when you have the riser tilted forward, Oft kit has billet aluminum bottom blocks that is angled properly and uses bronze bushings instead of the factory plastic bushings, I will have more kits in a week, Give me a call and can ship you a kit-Darren 780-997-3818

JMS

Reaction score
I just bought one. Do you cut the top plastic out so the steering post fits better?

mitty26

Reaction score
Don't cut any plastic , but you will have to trim that rubber piece that goes around the steering post up by the handlebars.

Top Bottom