Starlink

altaredneck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing it, speeds all over the map. The most optimistic test (iphone) shows 183 down, the slowest 44 down on a desk top. Regardless way better than the best day ever of 7 down with the smart hub. Could have lived with the Telus hub if it was consistent but the months on end during the summer when it was unusable was tough to take.
Anyone else have a glitch with the app where is shows it's offline/disconnected but still works?

At any rate telling Telus to FO is a itch I finally get to scratch....
Yup just got mine going today but yeah not sure about that glitch mine works well but says offline aswell. Sent in message to them we will see if they get back to me. Was gonna try unplugging it and see but everyone is on it and don’t want to get yelled at by the kids lol

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup just got mine going today but yeah not sure about that glitch mine works well but says offline aswell. Sent in message to them we will see if they get back to me. Was gonna try unplugging it and see but everyone is on it and don’t want to get yelled at by the kids lol

Mine cleared itself overnight. Missing buffering when watching TV, have to actually use the pause button to get a cocktail now.....

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
03PXpklx6lfe8vc3pzfTkWH-2.fit_lim.size_768x.png

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Paid my deposit in May last year. Now the site says late 2022, early 2023. Turning into a joke now.

sleded1

Reaction score
We ordered ours last may, got it 2 weeks ago. hooked up and seems to work great.

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We ordered ours last may, got it 2 weeks ago. hooked up and seems to work great.
So strange. We’re in Sturgeon county. Had mine 5 days after ordering, my son had his 7 days after ordering. This was last spring

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So strange. We’re in Sturgeon county. Had mine 5 days after ordering, my son had his 7 days after ordering. This was last spring
That’s because you ordered when they first said it was available to you.

The guys that waited 2 weeks missed the boat!
Snooze ya loose🍻

Sent via Starlink.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I'm starting to think I'll retire and move to town before this ever happens.

sleded1

Reaction score
We ordered before it was available in our area, almost forgot about it until it showed up...

Top Bottom