Stanley cup

jeffso

Reaction score
Any prodictions on this years winner of the lord stanley cup

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I think Calgary has a good chance....ulch- I think I just threw up a little in my mouth...gotta go shower now I feel dirty, sooo dirty.

Realistically anyone who makes the big show has a shot. Just hope the Oil can get their ch!t together, Roli is in form...just needs a team in front of him.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never under any circumstances cheer for calgary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
never under any circumstances cheer for calgary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tmix is an abc fan like me...........anything but calgary

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Never said I would cheer for them I'd rather...well nevermind... I was the biggest Lightning fan in Fort Mac in 2004.

Unfortunately with the addition of Jokinen they have improved an already dangerous team....I'll be cheering for them to flop in round one as loud as you guys.

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think vancouver will do good this year but you never know they always choke some how

ronkytonk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Philadelphia Flyers

But if I was a betting man Ill take The devils then Brodeur retires!!
Now if I were to put the farm up it would be the stacked Detroit chicken wings..

Top Bottom