St.Paul Trailblazers Annual Rally

Bonedead

Reaction score
Sunday, February 14th
Bring out your sweetheart for a fun filled day of riding in the beautiful scenic county of St.Paul . The "St.Paul Trailblazers Annual Snowmobile Rally" will be held Sunday Feb.14th, 2010 with CASH prizes and your choice of 2 trail riding options. Advanced registration available at any of the 4 local snowmobile dealers in town, and a maximum of 200 riders for supper!! Non-supper riders also welcome and will be provided with a mid-trail lunch!

Hope to see you there for good snow and great rides!!!

Bonedead

Reaction score
We've got a good base now, (6" to 8")but we do need more snow!! We haven't been able to take the groomer out either, but there are a ton of sled tracks out there.

sledheadted

Reaction score
compared to St Paul, Sherwood Park has big snow...I'm thinking of trailering south west of Edmonton to go for a GOOD bark. Bone head is right though..definetly a good base to hold more of the white stuff.

Bonedead

Reaction score
sled head ted, thanks for the low blow!!! it's not "bone head", it's "bonedead" ... don't make me come down there!!!! haha

Bonedead

Reaction score
As of Friday, Jan.22nd....we are still lacking snow!!! Still holding onto the 6 to 8 inch base, but 14 day trend is showing chance of snow over the weekend. I'll keep you all posted. Thanks!!

162 Wizzy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
compared to St Paul, Sherwood Park has big snow...I'm thinking of trailering south west of Edmonton to go for a GOOD bark. Bone head is right though..definetly a good base to hold more of the white stuff.

Bone head...........now that's funny chit right there!!!!!:rolling:

Bonedead

Reaction score
Hello Again,

As of today, Feb. 1st/2010, I am sorry to say the St.Paul Trailblazers Annual Rally is cancelled. We have decided that due do the lack of snow it left us no choice. We are still hoping to get snow and reschudule for some time in March. I will keep you all updated as I find out more. Thanks,
Bonedead

Top Bottom