St.Onge Boys Halibut Trip!!

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglevalleymarine.com
Just got back from our guys fishing trip in Port Renfrew. Big thanks to Des from viciousfishcharters.com , turns out our guide is a diehard sledder from Mcbride! My Dad landed his first Halibut and Ray was in Catch and Kill mode again. They have to be one of the ugliest fish but they sure taste incredible.

Ps. Went quadding up Blue Lake on Sunday and there was lots of white stuff coming down!!!! Cheers, Rene.

Attachments

• Dads camera 038 (Small).jpg
    Dads camera 038 (Small).jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Dads camera 054 (Small).jpg
    Dads camera 054 (Small).jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from our guys fishing trip in Port Renfrew. Big thanks to Des from viciousfishcharters.com , turns out our guide is a diehard sledder from Mcbride! My Dad landed his first Halibut and Ray was in Catch and Kill mode again. They have to be one of the ugliest fish but they sure taste incredible.

Ps. Went quadding up Blue Lake on Sunday and there was lots of white stuff coming down!!!! Cheers, Rene.

congrats my ungle got one out in the charlotes this year 100 lb tasty fish i tell yea

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglevalleymarine.com
The small ones are Quillbacks and my kids favorite to catch. The other little one is a shark my boy wanted for show and tell. Here are a couple more pics.

Attachments

• Dads camera 062 (Small).jpg
    Dads camera 062 (Small).jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Dads camera 044 (Small).jpg
    Dads camera 044 (Small).jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 98
Top Bottom