St Anthonys?

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're headed down there in May. Not exactly sure which weekend yet. Might be the long weekend. Will leave on the weds, ride thurs fri & sat. Anyone else interested in heading down?

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am, we went last year in may and were planing on going in June this year i don't know if you can push it off till then but that's are tentative plan right now. It snowed on us last year in may.

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am, we went last year in may and were planing on going in June this year i don't know if you can push it off till then but that's are tentative plan right now. It snowed on us last year in may.

I've rode May down there for years and years now and always had good weather. What weekend did you go last year? I'm heading down with the family in July so we need to go in May. It's too bad, it would have been nice to hook up with you guys.

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were down there the first week in may other than that one day of snow it was good weather it was chilly in the am and evening but we had a blast. When in July are you going? I'll see about trying to go in may

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're going in early July, around 6th or so. Our May trip is looking like either the long weekend or the one before that. How many in your group and what does every one ride?

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are the dates you'll be there in may you guys? Everyone is so busy around here it's hard to make a plan with them so I'm thinking I may just show up with one or two guys. It's also looking like a sept trip down there somewhere too

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My whole group pulled the pin on me. Work, other commitments, Picker school, etc. I still want to go in the spring it has been our plan since last spring, so i'm looking for other guys to go with now.

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks! Your welcome to come with us if you want? We're not sure who all is coming, it's only me and one buddy that are forsure, but we have a quite a few maybe's. I'm not sure what weekend were going either but we're leaning toward the long weekend. Might be the one before, but probably the long. We will leave on the weds and come back mon. Let us know if you want to come?

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks! Your welcome to come with us if you want? We're not sure who all is coming, it's only me and one buddy that are forsure, but we have a quite a few maybe's. I'm not sure what weekend were going either but we're leaning toward the long weekend. Might be the one before, but probably the long. We will leave on the weds and come back mon. Let us know if you want to come?

Keep me informed on the dates the sooner the better. I have one guy convinced on coming he is just trying to take time off work. I told him I'd like to leave here on the 19th and come home after a ride on the 24 th that way we could both be back to work on the 26(thurs) ! Nothing in stone yet tho. Even the last weekend in may would be cool cause it is a holiday in the states, it will be packed down there

mwelsch

Reaction score
My brothers and I will be going in mid June and we were wondering where everyone stays when there? We were thinking of taking a camper trailer and another truck to pull the trailer with the bikes.

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brothers and I will be going in mid June and we were wondering where everyone stays when there? We were thinking of taking a camper trailer and another truck to pull the trailer with the bikes.

last year we stayed at the BLM campground it was nice. There is a little store there to buy your permit and flags or any parts you may break while out riding. Check out DuneRatt St. Anthony Sand Dunes in Southeast Idaho

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still not positive on the dates yet, my one buddy's is still deciding if he's even coming and I'm waiting to hear back from a couple of other guys. Hey Sully, are you still thinkin about hookin up with us? It will be the long weekend or the last weekend, but still not sure. I have a buddy coming home from work over seas, and I have to talk to him too.

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill be in brule on the long weekend, If your there Ill line up with you. I love to race and have fun.

any1butjj

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're headed down there in May. Not exactly sure which weekend yet. Might be the long weekend. Will leave on the weds, ride thurs fri & sat. Anyone else interested in heading down?

My son and I are going down with a group on Thursday, May 19th. Maybe we will see you down there. Where you staying?

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill be in brule on the long weekend, If your there Ill line up with you. I love to race and have fun.

Psullivan you should stay with us at Brule we are going to be there on the 18th It be cool if you did frenchman is going to be there with us for a day!!!!

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Psullivan you should stay with us at Brule we are going to be there on the 18th It be cool if you did frenchman is going to be there with us for a day!!!!
So you guys are only going to be there for the day on 18th(weds)? Or are you gonna be there for the weekend too?

Top Bottom