SRD Survey at Sled invasion

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On February 13-15, SRD staff was on site at the 2009 Sled Invasion Poker Rally Event in Whitecourt to promote the Respect the Land program, as well as distribute a short survey, for the first time, in order to gather relevant data pertaining to various SRD initiatives.
Attached is a copy of the survey, as well as the survey results collected from the three-day event. The data collected will help guide the Woodlands Area community-based social marketing project, as well as other Respect the Land projects, with the overall goal of reducing the number of human-caused wildfires in the area.View attachment Final Survey Results.pdf

Last edited:

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like a good response. At least people filled it out, good feedback.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My only conern with these sorts of surverys is linking quads and snowmobioes together as OHV's. I unerstand that's what they are, but some of the questions only relate to one or the other and can be squed by the answers.

Other than that it looks good. Interesting to me was 374 people who like trails and only 367 who want more trails. Sooo, you like the trails but don't want more trails.:confused:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My only conern with these sorts of surverys is linking quads and snowmobioes together as OHV's. I unerstand that's what they are, but some of the questions only relate to one or the other and can be squed by the answers.

Other than that it looks good. Interesting to me was 374 people who like trails and only 367 who want more trails. Sooo, you like the trails but don't want more trails.:confused:

They may be worried that they might be asked to help build and maintain them. Look at the people that like trails compared to the # of people that belong to a club.........

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They may be worried that they might be asked to help build and maintain them. Look at the people that like trails compared to the # of people that belong to a club.........

Good point!

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If my memmory serves me correctly I did fill out that survey at Sled Invasion... great ralley by the way. Thanks for posting Summiteer. I would totally be into helping clear the Whitecourt trails the next time you guys organize a work weekend. Just need to know when. I'll bring the quad, chainsaw and a case of Red Bull :)

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If my memmory serves me correctly I did fill out that survey at Sled Invasion... great ralley by the way. Thanks for posting Summiteer. I would totally be into helping clear the Whitecourt trails the next time you guys organize a work weekend. Just need to know when. I'll bring the quad, chainsaw and a case of Red Bull :)

You will be notified for sure Scotty. Thanks for the offer. It's a good time. Lots o' laughs with a good group of guys.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You will be added to the Voluntold list.........Thanks Scotty.

Top Bottom