Spruce Grove Autobody?

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of damages do you need fixing small or heavy.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You may need a mechanical shop vs. a body shop. Look for a used rim and possibly a bent tie rod and a wheel alignment. Used parts check with Black Gold they deal with allot of imports. Also with out looking underneath there may be more damage??

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zender ford in Spruce Grove never dealt with them. But I emailed a guy in the area that has.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
You may need a mechanical shop vs. a body shop. Look for a used rim and possibly a bent tie rod and a wheel alignment. Used parts check with Black Gold they deal with allot of imports. Also with out looking underneath there may be more damage??

Ya I just talked to the driver and she said it is just the tire. Won't turn needs a tow so I'm trying to fiqure out where to tow it.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If a good samaratin good change out the tire for her. Any body close bye.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kal tire has been really good for me and have heard likewise with others. will always get you in asap. talk to orest.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Hummmm wheel not turning is autobody not tire shop :(

Ya I talked to Chris at Kal Tire and he said they do that stuff. I think an autobody shop would just farm that out anyways right?

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd try the tire shop too, they can do tire, rim, tie rod and alignment if needed.... Bodyshop would likely farm out the alignment.

Try and find your own rim and tire from a wrecker.

rob350

Reaction score
The single bay shop next to A tech auto (east of it) (in stony plain) is a my body guy Chris. I dont have his lastname/buisness name off hand, but could get it if you are interested. He is a one man operation, he fixed my truck up. Does pretty good work. Great guy to talk to, lots of info and seems to have a real passion for his work.

EDIT: never mind, i did not read your problem. This guy is bodywork only.

Last edited:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
auto body shops source just about everything out and charge a huge mark up unless its actual body damage. tire shops are a good call for a lot of stuff that you'd never think of Kal-tire is good, i run with tire-warehouse a lot they've been good to me......

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Ya I talked to Chris at Kal Tire and he said they do that stuff. I think an autobody shop would just farm that out anyways right?

Doc, tow it to Kal Tire Stony, they've been good to me.

ethanparker77

Reaction score
Last time when I needed auto body work for my car than one of my online forum member suggested me to take a look of this company http://www.rankmymechanic.com/, I heard they are giving their services whole town with service center all around the states. Reasonable price and effective as I saw in my friend’s car which just returns from road trip.

Top Bottom