Spring powder is awesome

jdaniel

Reaction score
What a beautiful "world" we live in. It's been a few years since we've been in there. I think it was with Chris's 600lb phazer 4-stroke...you may remember helping us put it back upright on the way in. My back starts hurtin' just thinkin' about it!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
What a beautiful "world" we live in. It's been a few years since we've been in there. I think it was with Chris's 600lb phazer 4-stroke...you may remember helping us put it back upright on the way in. My back starts hurtin' just thinkin' about it!

Yes, I remember that. I also remember my broken leg in 2010. I have been in there 3 times this year and this is the first year since I broke my leg. Needless to say, it wasn't very pleasant driving the sled out.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
When did u shoot that Doug?

That was on March 23rd. The Kootenay Powder from Cowboy Basin was on the Friday and this was on the Saturday. Two awesome days in a row......HeeHaw.

Woke up to 8" of fresh in the driveway and we took advantage of it. Was a little scary at the staging area (10 km north of our house) as there was only 2" of fresh on the ground. But the higher we got the deep the pow........that's the way it usually happens!

Anybody heading this way now, bring a big shovel and be prepared to shovel/chop your way across some pretty big debris piles. It is ugly!

Top Bottom