Spring powder is awesome

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
no man I doubt it, prob bout ten days ago.... you guys get some fresh today up top?

Actually we did. Yesterday, I was into Crossing Lakes and it was snowing. So I'm thinking that the freezing level was around the 5000' mark. Going to be a real chore getting over the debris piles of 4 big slides. With the group I had up yesterday, it wasn't a chore I wanted to tackle; nobody under 60, short track 600's, and we had better things to doo.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually we did. Yesterday, I was into Crossing Lakes and it was snowing. So I'm thinking that the freezing level was around the 5000' mark. Going to be a real chore getting over the debris piles of 4 big slides. With the group I had up yesterday, it wasn't a chore I wanted to tackle; nobody under 60, short track 600's, and we had better things to doo.

I need to get out there once lol sorry i missed that friday with corey..... tell me if it snows Im off sunday!!!

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Update on debris field avy runouts. 7 started the ride at the 2nd the crew got narrowed to 3 F.S's sled drug up through trench. Mine bounced new path but once tracked on ice exposed no chance at 2nd pass on same path. Powjunky#( sorry forgot the number) Blasted his own path up against the rocks but that option was limited to boost only lol and again it was a one pass deal. Had a blast of a day. Collected on the garlic shrimp lunch and they were incredible. Thanks Doug

Top Bottom