Spring Grooming

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just decided to continue grooming for another week or two!! We'll hit Silent Pass once this week and Gorman once as well. We'll hit Quartz Creek as needed (once or twice a week) and see how that goes!
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Fast Cat grooming for their hard work this winter!
Unreal snow this year and it took a fair amount of extra work to keep parking lots open and slide paths clear!
Great work!
Oh and I hear you made a pretty sweet GT race course too! haha!!
Great season everyone! We look forward to seeing you all next year!
Keep checking in this summer to see what the Trail Society is up to! We have some projects on the go that are VERY exciting!!
Parking lots are dry but snow starts as you leave the parking lots!
LOTS of riding left to be had!!

Rufer19

Reaction score
Hey Aaron, thinking of coming out that way this weekend for probably last trip of the year. Any recommendations on where to ride? Have been to Silent and Gorman multiple times, just not this year. By the sounds of things Gorman is treacherous? Couple of newer fellas coming out with us as well. Also any idea what the weather will be like this weekend?
Thanks for your input.

toyz

Reaction score
Is there any place to ride that I can bring my 2 place enclosed trailer. I do not want to get stuck going up a logging road and try to turn around.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quartz has a nice parking lot, watch out for a big hole at the cabin apparently.

Top Bottom