Spray Nine® Heavy-Duty Disinfectant Cleaner

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Spray Nine® Heavy-Duty Disinfectant Cleaner

11 April 2020Shirley Brown

Spray Nine® kills Poliovirus type 1 and is likely to kill the SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19).
Health Canada advises that DIN-registered disinfectants, which have proven effectiveness against hard-to-kill non-enveloped viruses, are expected to inactivate the
SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19). SPRAY NINE® IS ONE OF THOSE DISINFECTANTS.
Spray Nine is a Health Canada registered disinfectant, DIN 02160331, and is proven to be a broad-spectrum virucide. It can help prevent the spread of viruses by disinfecting surfaces that may be hosting those viruses.
Spray Nine can disinfectant hard non-porous surfaces in just 45 seconds. Use it in restrooms, kitchens, cafeterias, waiting rooms, workspaces, service counters, door handles, railings, fixtures and tools and equipment.
Help prevent the spread of germs with Spray Nine!
eponge-web.jpg

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Spray Nine Heavy-Duty Disinfectant Cleaner

Been using it for years - napa can get it - not sure who else sells it - it takes the hockey puck marks off the old dirty banana like nothing - every spring I soak the engine bay of the summit and hose her out - works really good - I put that sh*t on everything - the ol 1987 Larson gets her too - cleans up the jackfish blood real good - get the industrial strength sh*t its way more industrial

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

When I wipe down the puck marks - I just spray it on a rag and wipe the marks off and leave her for the next round of abuse - engine bay gets hosed out - home hardware can bring er in for you too - it says to wipe it off with a damp cloth
44e5e03e4f195207b4db0ec83ac5a72f.jpg

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leave it on the surface for 45 seconds, we have been using it at work for the past month.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Been using it for years - napa can get it - not sure who else sells it - it takes the hockey puck marks off the old dirty banana like nothing - every spring I soak the engine bay of the summit and hose her out - works really good - I put that sh*t on everything - the ol 1987 Larson gets her too - cleans up the jackfish blood real good - get the industrial strength sh*t its way more industrial

That is not the same as the spray nine disinfectant

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use it on everything, tires, floor mats, walls at home. We have used it at the firehall for many things, and for the last six weeks we wipe doorhandles, and such with it. You can use it on almost any surface, but I always wipe with a wet rag after applying it with it sprayed on a rag.
It will destroy some surfaces if left on. Takes bugs off headlights, but will ruin the headlight plastic if left on.

Canadian Tire sells the 4L jugs for like $15 on sale, and I use to refill my spray bottles.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use it on everything, tires, floor mats, walls at home. We have used it at the firehall for many things, and for the last six weeks we wipe doorhandles, and such with it. You can use it on almost any surface, but I always wipe with a wet rag after applying it with it sprayed on a rag.
It will destroy some surfaces if left on. Takes bugs off headlights, but will ruin the headlight plastic if left on.

Canadian Tire sells the 4L jugs for like $15 on sale, and I use to refill my spray bottles.

Yep you have to be careful when using it, it can ruin certain surfaces if not removed quickly.

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That is not the same as the spray nine disinfectant
I can't find anything online to compare the two cleaners - industrial blue bottle and heavy duty green bottle

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
d96977688623aa773136fd62baf5dc06.jpg

The normal spay nine says right on the bottles and jugs that it kills viruses... the industrial stuff we also use doesn’t say anything about viruses, although I’d be surprised if it doesn’t

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm - ya I took it for granted the industrial was just a more concentrated version of the green bottle - oh well - I always have both on hand - maybe my sled isn't covid free now - FFS

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last month I was at Crappy tire and saw the funeral home guy buy large jugs of spray 9. He says he has been using it for years.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have used spray nine for years.

Put that chit on everything

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Works as good aluminum wheel cleaner too

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used sray nine to clean the spider **** off of the siding on my house. Aluminum siding. Took the paint off to the primer.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you mix with water. It makes a good cleaner.

Straight up look out. Lol

Top Bottom