Spray in Bedliner for Impact areas on Truck/Trailer Edmonton Area

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who do you guys recommend and what brand of liner. I am thinking the Line X I have would stand up quite with it's rock hard nature. I know some give can help with impact resistance but I am not sure this time?

I have a 20' Beothuck car hauler I had custom done and the paint is.... well, ch!t, lol. They did a nice job, both with sandblasting the entire unit and the paint job itself, but it chips like you wouldn't believe and is incredibly soft. I thought my junk PJ's were bad.... lol. That said I want to do the impact areas that are chipping in bedliner.

Same idea on the bottom of one of my trucks. It's white so the liner has to be colormatched as black would look awful.

A good place that does nice bedliners should be able to do this but just thought I would ask who has experience with what and who? I don't want the Canadian tire special DIY either...

Last edited:

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had Brima Services {Edmonton} spray my '11 F350 last year. They use Armorthane. I would recommend it.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the bottom 1/4 panels of my truck done in white line-x. Had it done 2 years ago and no problems.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont remember what they charged me for the spray in box liner alone[long box] as I had them do the bushwacker flares,undercoating,floormats,canopy,and repaired my windshield too. The spray in liner bubbled in one small spot and they re-sprayed the entire box again. I was impressed with the service. Call Kevin at 780-476-4766. Tell him Ken from Hinton recommended his business if you want. Oh ya, running boards too.

Last edited:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Kevin at Brima did my enclosed Sled trailer 7 years ago and it still looks new inside. I havnt used it much in the last year but it has got alot of use for the past 6.
My work truck has linex and it seems to hold up good. Its harder than Armorthane though. My Ford has Armorguard from St.Albert and it seems to be a durable product as well, and all the installs at these places were done well.

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thinking Line X might be best for me. The truck has it as a bedliner and I am sure you couldn't sandblast that crap off........ which is perfect. The trucks sees a good mix of gravel with garbage Alberta highways so it's justifiable. The trailer just has crap paint ( although I honestly never pull it, it's had 2 trips totalling maybe 250 km in it's life thus far) and is already starting to look terrible. I am sure I could complain and get warranty paint........ but that doesn't solve anything does it. The nice thing being my trailer was actually sand blasted and primered versus most of the junk you buy that just has paint blown over the mill and welding slag. Should allow them just to prep it like a truck and spray without having to sandblast and then apply the stuff. Hell, maybe I will get the deck on it done too..... and in someother color than black just to spice it up a bit!

Top Bottom