Sport Quad riding

PlayKing

Reaction score
Always looking for new riding. Me and my buddies all have 2 wheel drive quads (450's, Rapters ect.) and long for new experiences. Enjoy trails but long for sand. Been to Brule, Vega, Venca Brigde, any other spots good, even sweet tails would be apprciated!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks PlayKing

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your up for a bit of a drive we ride the dunes in Hinton and I have never had a bad day!:twocents:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
is it a large area?? how many sq. miles?? Never heard of it

Hey Ric
I grew up riding in the dunes outside of Hinton.Got lots of pictures and any info you need.My dad still rides there all the time,he is a great tour guide if you ever need one!We are going there for easter long weekend and yes there is a endless area.The dunes themself are about 5 miles of sand dunes along the river,you can go quit a bit farther if you want.There is also a lot of crown land around to go find mud if you desire.Lots of camping(crown Land)free!I will post a couple pics in my gallery!
catmando!

-rossco-

Reaction score
yah i ride there all the time since i am from hinton....if anyone ever wants to go just leave me a pm.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Catmando, I would also like some info on these dunes. Powderchowder and i also search for sand and huge hills.

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I drove to jasper on friday and I see the trail past the overlander is closed does this mean the only way in there now is by that campsite east of the overlander?

-rossco-

Reaction score
yah the kinky lake/wildhorse lake road it the only way to get in now.

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BigHorn dam is a playground for two wheel sport quads. The only bad thing is that it doesnt open up till July first on the south side of dam where most of the really fun trails are.:):)

Top Bottom