Sport Quad Parts In Canada!

drfat4

Reaction score
Havn't been on in a while... But anyways I now have a 2007 400ex, put in a K&N and a Pro Circut T-4 Slip-On, and I need to rejet, finally honda got my 158 main jet in, but whoopsie they forgot and put in the wrong number and got a 150 hehehe isn't it funny to p*** off customers.:realmad: So now I have to go back and get the 158 later, and when I asked them about a pilot jet they said they can get a 35, 38, and a 45 and that's it. Any of those sizes are rediculous for my four wheeler, I need a 42 and a 40 (for summer) and I can't find any websites in Canada to get them. Any links to sites would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

drfat4

Reaction score
I used eBay for most of my quad parts back when I built my YFZ.
I tried eBay, mostly universal things like tires, handlebars, grips etc. Can't find specific parts for anything that's in Canada anyways. I'm definatly not ordering anything from the states after I got my piston from there and cost me what it was worth to get it here.

drfat4

Reaction score
Royal distributing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while working extremely hard

Yeah there's a Royal an hour away from me. But I find that they just don't have the selection needed. Some things they have 20 different brands of, but things like Jets they only have 1 dino jet kit in stock. I also find they're service pretty bad, they gave the wrong sprocket and several other things wrong over the years and wouldn't give me my money back, and the staff members there either know nothing about machines or they drive harleys and don't know jack all about quads. Can't say I can complain though, when I bought my powercore 4 for my 300ex I only payed $130 for the full system. Lol.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried eBay, mostly universal things like tires, handlebars, grips etc. Can't find specific parts for anything that's in Canada anyways. I'm definatly not ordering anything from the states after I got my piston from there and cost me what it was worth to get it here.
If you get stuff shipped USPS its worth while. Just don't get anything shipped through ups and you'll be fine. I've built a few machines threw the states for a fraction of the price as buying local

Top Bottom