Sport Quad on the highway

VintageDOO

Reaction score
Tonight I coming home from relatives just north of Goose Humock, were heading south on highway 28 approx 9:00pm and here comes a sport quad heading north on the highway at atleast 60 mph and traffic was fairly steady, a little stupid or what. What will it be next?????

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Next?? Probably an accident, waste of life, and bad press.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Maybe there was an emergency and someone was hurt and he was trying to get to a phone/help who knows, or maybe he wanted to be an organ donor.....I know I booked it down a hiway a few times usually when no traffic around and if someone does come I pull into the ditch

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe there was an emergency and someone was hurt and he was trying to get to a phone/help who knows, or maybe he wanted to be an organ donor.....I know I booked it down a hiway a few times usually when no traffic around and if someone does come I pull into the ditch

The first thing taught in emergency response is that you can't help anyone if you're dead.

Now, having said that, sure I've performed many unsafe acts, likely dumber than what was witnessed here. I'm sure I'll do it again. Whenever a person dies though, all that makes the headline is "Quad on highway".

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Or he was trying to be the first one to the geocache only to find out he was on the wrong side of the river and had to wade across:d:d

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Or he was trying to be the first one to the geocache only to find out he was on the wrong side of the river and had to wade across:d:d

That was too funny...good thing I gave you the second chip or you woulda had to wrestle that bear for it... :d:beer:

Top Bottom