Spindrift power sports.

bluegrizz77

Reaction score
This has I'm sure already been said but I'll say it again these people are great. They let us warm up one of our Cats over night so we could install Frog skinz. It was so packed with ice we could not put oil in. They offered and we brought it over. They had a good selection of Klim gear, so we bought boots, gloves and balaclavas. Over all a great place and great people to deal with. In our experience better than their competition hands down. We will go back and we will do our part to support them.:d

Mister Bee

Reaction score
Yep great place. When we were there Dec 1 Glen took parts off of his personal sled to help us out since we were on day 2 of a 4 day trip. Very helpful guy. Will definately go back there.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep great place. When we were there Dec 1 Glen took parts off of his personal sled to help us out since we were on day 2 of a 4 day trip. Very helpful guy. Will definately go back there.

That was after the guy in Valemount wouldn't even try to help us.:d Thanks Glen. Hope our packs make it in soon.

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the ski hoop Glen it's nice having a place that a person can go to and get help whether it's warming a sled up or getting parts or repairs. Keep it up, and lets go sledding

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wanna Give a shout out to glen at spindrift and say thanks for helping out my buddy get his sled fixed on our second day of our trip, Glen took parts off his own sled to get the job done, and we were able to complete our trip.
Thanks again Glen for the outstanding service!!!:beer:

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wanna Give a shout out to glen at spindrift and say thanks for helping out my buddy get his sled fixed on our second day of our trip, Glen took parts off his own sled to get the job done, and we were able to complete our trip.
Thanks again Glen for the outstanding service!!!:beer:

X2 Went to Spindrift after a tumble with a broken throttle perch. He didn't have a new but offered one off his sled. Its nice to have someone who has a help anyway he can attitude. Oh and the new shop looks good and I was happy he has a tire machine. :rant: stupid 12" trailer tires:rant:
Thanks again Glen!:beer:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another thing to remember is that Glen can also get pretty much any special order items you are looking for. I got an RKT secondary kit, and a full SLP pipe kit from Spindrift as well. Glen is my first call for EVERYTHING now.:beer:

highmark x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glen is awsome, always try's to get you sledding again and very helpful when you ask him a question. Happy new year's to you and the misses and the new one on the way glen. See you in them hills soon.:d:beer::beer:

turbocat

Reaction score
X3 Glen pulled the ccu off his own sled to help me out!!Service like that is hard to come by!! Thanks again Glen.

Top Bottom