spending cash

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone actually shop at Zellers.

can't say as i have set foot in that chinese junk store in years, how does it keep going, very low quality crap junk at stupid high prices, please fold.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, Zellers. What a sh!thole. I think the same commie bastards own Saan, Feilds, and Burger Baron. Wouldn't waste my time darkening the doorway of that junk.

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't usually go to Zellers, but the wife used to. She racked up over a million club Z points, which I cashed into Airmiles which is helped pay for one of us to fly to the Dominican Republic in Feb 2011. I don't really care for the store otherwise.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone actually shop at Zellers.

can't say as i have set foot in that chinese junk store in years, how does it keep going, very low quality crap junk at stupid high prices, please fold.

Glad to see your positive attitude is back :realmad:

crushd

Reaction score
As opposed to the other Chinese junk store most people shop at, Wal-mart

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think wally-mart is worse then zellers, everyone at wally-mart knows nothing....HMMMMMM

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure how they stay open, mostly very cheap junk. lack sales people, and customers. why do they even send out flyers.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think wally-mart is worse then zellers, everyone at wally-mart knows nothing....HMMMMMM

But at least you get greeted when you arrive, just the other day imdoo'n was right there saying welcome to FRIGGIN WALMART:crutch:

Top Bottom