Speedwerx Pipe Ypipe MBRP Can for m1000

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys selling the Speedwerx Pipe , Ypipe has weldins, all parts are ceramic coated and have 4 rides on them. Pm me if interested and make me a fair offer.

I also have a supreme secondary clutch and VForceIII Reeds also with 4 rides on them.

05blazerboy

Reaction score
The Y-pipe was weld ins for the egt sensors? Is it speedwerx also? How was the secondary? Make much of a difference? I might be interested, know what a decent fuel controller would be offhand for an M1000?

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Y-pipe was weld ins for the egt sensors? Is it speedwerx also? How was the secondary? Make much of a difference? I might be interested, know what a decent fuel controller would be offhand for an M1000?

The Y pipe is speedwerx also, and the weld ins are for a Digatron for the EGT'S. THe best mod I have ever done in m1000 builds was changing the secondary to the supreme, it gave me so much more snap off the line and in the trees. I couldnt believe the difference and I had a RK TEk on my 08 and this was superior to that in my opinion. I am not sure what the boondocker box is worth to buy seperate. I think Darren @ E&S has a used one. Give him a call 780-997-3818 and tell him I sent you.

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey snowseeker I see you are selling your speedwerx kit, did you ever get it dialed in good? I am still trying to get mine dialed in. I am having some bogging issues. Don't know if I am going to stick with the system or not. Have you rode your turbo yet? If so, how did it run?

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I have had it dialed in and it was awesome.
I have road the turbo and the power is amazing.
Give me a call and I will get you my BD numbers and maybe I can help you get yours dialed in.
Everything is sold!!

Top Bottom