Speedwerx bumper and GNR Braces..

2012ProRMK

Reaction score
Im looking at bracing my new free ride, and i would like a new bumper too, so i figured the Speedwerx bumper would be a good mix, since it braces the s-module at the same time. Would the bumper provide nearly as much strength as the GNR braces? Or would i be able to run the bumper and the braces? Not sure on which route to go.
Thanks

EDIT: Sorry, Racewerx not speedwerx

Last edited:

ulliac97

Reaction score
i just put the GNR braces for the s module on this summer their a bit of an ass to get in unless you got small hands but they look like they will work good and usually bumpers from what i herd transfer the most energy of a hit toward the A-arms because their easy to replace then your s module not sure if that true just what i herd.

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the racewerx bumper added to my XM last year and my honest opion is dont do it if you plan a lot of mountain riding. The damn things back solid with snow and are a pain in the ass to use to grab if you get stuck. The plus side to them is i believe they do the same thing as the grip n rip and they look awesome! But strictly a trail or race bumper. sled1.jpg

Top Bottom