Specialty Motorpsorts belt drive

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of dealers/shops that carry Specialty Motorsports belt drives? Buddy of mine of mine is looking for a belt for the Ascender chassis and Specialty is on back order for 2 weeks.

Halon60

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you looked into a C3 Belt drive. shop is in Canoe BC (I live across the highway) and can be ordered through Shuswap Extreme. Just an idea.

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you looked into a C3 Belt drive. shop is in Canoe BC (I live across the highway) and can be ordered through Shuswap Extreme. Just an idea.

C3 sold their syncrodrive to Specialty Sled a few years back. Ill have him call Shuswap Extreme and see if they have any belts in stock. Thanks.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was searching for belts for my TKI kit I could not find anything at motion but they knew of helping many others with their C3/speciality kits. I would certainly start there and I would expect that they will be able to help.

Mcstuck87

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lunch box contact “applied” in Edmonton, tell them the model . They will have it

Mcstuck87

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, ill pass that along to him if he hasn't located one yet.

Appreciate the help lads.

The belts for our belt drives are generic positive drive belts they use on gearboxes. Applied is an industrial company that has em

Top Bottom