Spark Plugs

m8cat

Reaction score
Ran the originals in mine for the first tank full of break in fuel then changed them out for Iridium plugs. they are about $20 each but Ihave been running them all last year and this year so far...still look like new

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That reminds me... I haven't changed mine in my 670x or my wife's Summit 600. Have had no issues, no fowling, and have been running them for almost 2 seasons now. They are just standard NGK BR9EYA plugs. I think I'll finish off this season with them and change them next year (if i don't forget)!

Last edited:

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run e until they fail, then change them out. Pretty simple.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ran the originals in mine for the first tank full of break in fuel then changed them out for Iridium plugs. they are about $20 each but Ihave been running them all last year and this year so far...still look like new

yeah funny thing happens when ya pay the extra money for the good stuff seems to last way longer and perform better than the cheaper stuff
not saying ya cant use the cheaper stuff just seems to be more trouble free when ya dont .... ya can find a decent price if ya shop around

Top Bottom