Sounds like a bad wreck at Sun Peaks.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I will give you all an update at a later date. Tragic day. Today we lost an amazing man, a best friend, and a member of our team. Hold your loved ones close and cherish every minute. Your life can be turned upside down in a matter of seconds. Please give your thoughts and prayers to the family.

Maxwell, what a tragic event.......my condolences to you and the family and friends of all involved.

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sad news, sorry to hear this news. condolences to family and friends, RIP fellow sledder

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Condolences to this young fellow’s family and friends.
Very sad to hear.
RIP

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I will give you all an update at a later date. Tragic day. Today we lost an amazing man, a best friend, and a member of our team. Hold your loved ones close and cherish every minute. Your life can be turned upside down in a matter of seconds. Please give your thoughts and prayers to the family.
So tragic, sorry to hear this. Thinking of you guys

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I write this with deepest condolences, Sean.
Thoughts and prayers from our family to yours and everyone involved

Top Bottom