Sorry Ski Doo

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This from a guy that ran a Onsie TOBE fart bag last year!!!!

Sorry dude, I couldn't resist!

What ever the suit was awesome...Going a different direction gear wise this season though..lol

jjack

Banned
Reaction score
Fixed it for ya

No I actually meant that at one time ski-doo riders were girls,thats the only people that would ride them,kind of like scooters,and now well their kind of like girls.Crap your right zeebs thanks for the fix.

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ski Doo has always had pretty chochy marketing but this is a whole new level. I cant imagine the guy putting on that promotion watching that dance going on thinking "ohhhh yeah this s awesome!". Maybe it's just me........ T Team, You guys should try that out t next years platinum event?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Ski Doo has always had pretty chochy marketing but this is a whole new level. I cant imagine the guy putting on that promotion watching that dance going on thinking "ohhhh yeah this s awesome!". Maybe it's just me........ T Team, You guys should try that out t next years platinum event?
What's a chochy?

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow! They just keep digging a deeper hole, what's next Richard Simmons modeling their onesies and Rupaul as the official spokesman, or woman, or whatever in the hell it calls itself. LOL.

Man I am really feeling sorry for the Doo loyals out there.:help::shots:

wait a minute. Nobody here is surprised that BRP and Rupaul might be playing for the visiting team, but Richard Simmons? No frickin way. I refuse to believe.

Top Bottom